Sunday, August 4, 2013

DVD Rental Recommendations


In addition to all of the great movies coming soon to theatres, there is plenty to look forward to in the DVD department as well. The first is a movie that has been on my watch list for a while now. Mud has that 'instant-classic' feel to it, and although I'll admit that the cast didn't thrill me on paper, the trailer makes it look as if every actor pulls their weight and delivers outstanding performances. Check out the trailer below.





The second movie is an intriguing psychological thriller featuring Michael Cera as a villain, entitled Magic Magic. For those of you who have never seen Youth in Revolt, trust me when I say that Michael Cera has more in his acting arsenal than being the perennial awkward/nice guy, and I think this movie will prove that to the world. Check out the trailer below. Both movies will be available on Redbox on Tuesday, August 6th, so plan a movie night and go pick those up.



No comments:

Post a Comment