Saturday, August 3, 2013

The World's End


As an apology for taking yesterday off, we're bringing you a double dose of movie trailers to round out our list of the top five movies that I CAN'T WAIT to see. The first is The World's End. Previous Simon Pegg/Nick Frost releases have wowed and captivated audiences, quickly giving the duo a loyal following and plenty of praise from top critics and casual fans, alike. Shaun of the Dead was slackers vs. zombies. Hot Fuzz was super cops vs. cult leaders. It's obvious that they have a certain affinity for the fantastical. Well, their knack for pumping out truly original fantasy action comedies will certainly be on display once again as this time, they are set to take on robots! Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are truly two of my favorite movies, but I'm yet to see a Simon Pegg/Nick Frost release in theatres. I guess The World's End will have to be my first. Check out the trailer below!



No comments:

Post a Comment